Upgrading and downgrading your account
Please note that only the Account Owner can upgrade or downgrade the Noko account.
To upgrade or downgrade your account:
- Click the Plans & Billing tab in the green navigation sidebar
- Choose a plan to switch to from the list of available plans. Your current plan will be highlighted in green.
- Carefully read the plan change details, then click Change plan.
You may not have the option to upgrade or downgrade if you're on a custom pricing plan. If you need to change your custom pricing plan, please contact Noko support.
If you're not sure who the Account Owner is, go to the "people" tab in your Noko account to find out.
What happens when I upgrade to a higher Noko plan, downgrade to a lower plan, or switch to yearly billing?
When changing your plan, we'll show you a preview of your next invoice, including when it will be billed, and any taxes/discounts that will be applied.
Switching From a Paid Plan to a Free Plan
In a free account, you can only have one project, and one user.
To downgrade to the free account follow these steps.
- Make sure there's only one active user (the Account Owner).
- Archive all other users.
- Make sure there's only one active project.
- Archive any other projects.
- Write us an email and we'll downgrade you.
Not to worry, your data won't be lost if you archive users and projects!
You can always upgrade back to a paid plan, in which case you'll be charged for the first month of the paid plan immediately upon upgrading.