Using custom rates in your invoice
When you create and invoice, you can optionally customize the hourly rate for each person.
- First off, set an overall hourly rate for the invoice.
- Check the Customize rates for team members checkbox.
- For each team member that doesn't use the overall hourly rate, specify the rate you want. Note that Noko updates the invoice as you type.
- Choose if you want the invoice to include the exact amount per person by checking Include sum for each team member.
- Choose if you want the show the hours worked for each person or not, by checking Show hours worked under Formatting and reporting.
Note: at this time we don't offer rate customization per tag or per person and project in multi-project invoices. You can however create multiple invoices and have different per-person rate settings in each invoice.